Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The "You let her brush him barefoot?!" Day

My little cousin came out and she loved Leroy. So I told her we could brush him, or course, to a 5 year old his means use ever brush you can find and brush all the same spots over and over.

After taking some photos my mom's reaction to seeing them was of course, "Oh my god Stefanie, you let her brush him without any shoes on?! I'm terrified just seeing these"

PSH, like he is going to move any of those feet while grain is in front of him.




I was so proud of my boy until the second the grain was gone and he gave her what I will commonly refer to as the "Leroy Eye".
This is a look where one or both eyes get a little too big, where you can see the whites, and you can tell that there is a few possible thoughts going through his head.
"Oh my, you look interesting"
"Oh my, that looks fun"
Among others
Although a true "Leroy Eye" has never been successfully documented, here is the closest anyone has ever come to catching one on camera.


2 comments:

  1. Stefanie, your writing is HILARIOUS! :) I love it, and I love the photos! Seriously, you should be on Parelli Connect and sharing this stuff - it is too good not to share! Keep writing - more than once every few months! I'm linking your blog to mine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, I have a mare that does that eyeball thing too! Hers is also - thusfar - undocumented. I shall get to work next week on remedying the situation! She is out of town on business till monday!

    ReplyDelete